Our Client, an upcoming woodworks company based in Nairobi engaged in the manufacture of high
quality furniture products, wood-based decorative panel products, components and
associated hardware for interior finishing is looking to engage the following persons.
Minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus)
Artisan National Trade test certificate Grade III/ apprentice Certificate awarded by the
Directorate of Industrial Training or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a
• At least 2 years of work experience in relevant works.
• Good knowledge of wood both natural and manufactured.
• Knowledge of wood storage and care.
• Management of workshop.
• Material and man-management.
• Self-drive and team worker.
• To follow /discuss instructions/plans and deliver.
• To draw and follow sketches/drawings.
• Work plan.
• Work with minimum supervision.
• Quality check and control.
Interested candidates to apply email@example.com not later than 4th